Tickets for the 20th Annual Shambhala Music Festival at Salmo River Ranch near Salmo, BC, Canada are to be released Thursday, September 1, 2016 at noon (PST).
Pricing for 2017 tickets are as follows (all prices are subject to handling, processing and shipping fees):
- $315 CAD – Extra Early Bird Tickets (limit of 3 per customer)
- $365 CAD – Early Bird Tickets (limit of 4 per customer)
- $395 CAD – Regular Priced Tickets (limit of 5 per customer)
All tickets are subject to a processing fee of $8.25 CAD per ticket. In addition, those that wish to have their tickets shipped to them, or have their order held at will-call, will incur the following extra fee in addition to the $8.25, per ticket, fee:
- Shipping to Canada via Registered Mail – $12 CAD per order
- Will-call handling fee – $12 CAD per order
- Unfortunately we are not offering shipping to the US at this time, only Will-call or Electronic Delivery ticket options are available to US customers.
All pricing is subject to 5% GST. All tickets are General Admission and grant access to the Salmo River Ranch at 8am on Friday, August 11th, 2017. Limited quantities are available for each tier, so be sure to get them early.
6 uniquely themed stages. Farmily-run. 100% attendee-sponsored. Powered by Shambhalove.
“It’s all about the people on the dancefloor.”
If you have questions about tickets? Visit our Ticket FAQ