Tickets for the 19th Annual Shambhala Music Festival at Salmo River Ranch near Salmo, BC, Canada will be on sale Monday, November 2nd, 2015 at noon (PST). Ticket retailers will not be provided tickets until mid-December.
Pricing for 2016 tickets are as follows (all prices are subject to handling, processing and shipping fees):
- $300 CAD – Extra Early Bird Tickets (limit of 3 per customer)
- $335 CAD – Early Bird Tickets (limit of 4 per customer)
- $365 CAD – Regular Priced Tickets (limit of 5 per customer)
All tickets are subject to a processing fee of $8.25 CAD per ticket. In addition, those that wish to have their tickets shipped to them, or have their order held at will-call, will incur the following extra fee in addition to the $8.25, per ticket, fee:
- Shipping to Canada via Registered Mail – $12 CAD per order
- Shipping to the US via USPS Priority Mail – $25 CAD per order
- Will-call handling fee – $12 CAD per order
All pricing is subject to 5% GST. All tickets are General Admission and grant access to the Salmo River Ranch at 8am on Friday, August 5th, 2016. Limited quantities are available for each tier, so be sure to get them early.
6 uniquely themed stages. Farmily-run. 100% attendee-sponsored. Powered by Shambhalove.
“It’s all about the people on the dancefloor.”
If you have questions about tickets? Visit our Ticket FAQ