General Ticket FAQs
- See what information the seller will give you. They should be able to send you a copy of the transaction receipt to show that the order is legitimate. Does the email on the order match the email they’re communicating with you from?
- Be extra cautious when purchasing tickets on Craigslist, Kijiji or any classifieds website. Historically, this is where most of the scams happen. Not sure where else to look? You can try the Ticket Trading Post on our website’s forums (you’ll need to sign up for an account if you don’t have one already), or the Shambhala Facebook page / event page.
- We don’t offer advice on the exchange of tickets / money, except that, if at all possible MEET UP IN PERSON to do the exchange. We’ve heard stories of both ticket sellers and ticket buyers being scammed. Trust your intuition – if it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it.
- If you’re buying a Will Call ticket, you’ll need some specific pieces of information to pick up your the ticket. Please see Can a friend or someone I sold my ticket to pick up a ticket under my name at Will Call?.
Please be cautious! We cannot be of any assistance in private transactions.
Let us know as soon as you notice the error so your order doesn’t get labeled as “suspicious” for ordering more than our limit.
Note: All orders, including Will Call tickets, incur Shipping and Handling fees.
- Your valid government issued photo ID
- A second supporting piece of ID, like a credit, health card, passport, etc; anything with your name and signature
- A copy of your transaction receipt (that confirmation you get from Paypal after you place your order)
Please note that we are unable to allow for partial claiming of orders at will-call. After claiming, additional tickets can be re-checked into our will-call service at Reception, however, additional fees will apply.