17th Annual Shambhala Music Festival, August 8th-11th*, 2014
*August 6th & 7th Early Entry
TICKETS FOR 2014 NOW ON SALE.
Tickets are currently available online, and will be available at the following retailers beginning on Monday December 9th:
GRASSROOTS (CALGARY) – 112 – 10th St NW, Calgary, AB
BEAT STREET RECORDS (VANCOUVER) – 439 Hastings St. W, Vancouver, BC
BIG CRANIUM (NELSON) – 273 Baker St, Nelson, BC
HEMP CITY (KELOWNA) – 526 Bernard Ave, Kelowna, BC
2014 Ticket Prices as follows:
- First Tier: 1500 tix @ $290 + S/H & 5% GST
- Second Tier: 4000 tix @ $305 + S/H 5% GST
- Third Tier: 4500 tix @ $330 + S/H & 5% GST
A PayPal account is required to complete your online order.
- Shambhala is a 19+ event. Anyone under 19 will be refused entry, no exceptions.
- Ticket price DOES NOT include Early Entry or a Parking Pass. For more info, see Festival WTFAQ?
- Shambhala does not reimburse or replace lost, stolen or unused tickets. Your ticket is your responsibility.
- Click here to read full Terms & Conditions
HANDLING & SERVICE FEES:
- $11 service fee per order, $6 handling per ticket. Going with a group of friends? Order up to 3 tix together and only pay the service fee once.
- 5% GST applied to all orders.
- NEW! US attendees may opt to have their orders shipped to them for $20 per ticket. Add “US Shipping” to your cart when checking out. If you do not select US Shipping, your order will be held at Will Call.
In using Your Ticket, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
Shambhala Music Festival Ltd.
August 8-11, 2014
Salmo River Ranch – 6km East of Salmo BC, Canada on Hwy #3 & #6
This ticket will gain the holder entry to the event on Friday August 8th, 2014 at 8AM
Wed. August 6th 8am Early Entry, extra $80 per person.
Thurs. August 7th 8am Early Entry, extra $40 per person.
EARLY ENTRY begins Wednesday, August 6th at 8AM; fees roll over on a 24hr cycle. Wednesday, August 6th; extra $80 per person; Thursday, August 7th; extra $40 per person. Guests arriving before 8am on Wednesday, August, 6th will not be allowed entrance onto the event grounds. Vehicles parked on the highway are subject to local law enforcement regulations.
You must be 19+ to use this ticket, no exceptions. Ticket holder must have 2 pieces of valid ID (one govt. issued photo ID, another with same name). ID will be checked upon arrival to the festival.
Ticket Holder agrees and complies with all terms listed here:
- Ticket Holder (“You”) voluntarily assumes all risks & danger, including personal or bodily injury, death, property loss or damage which may occur while attending Shambhala Music Festival 2014.
- You agree that Shambhala Music Festival Ltd. (“Shambhala”), associated agents & facility owners are not responsible or liable for any damages, injuries, or claims arising from the use of this ticket and you will hold Shambhala harmless from any claims arising from the use of this ticket.
- All vehicles and persons are subject to search by Shambhala security upon entrance to grounds to ensure compliance with provincial & federal laws, facility rules & regulations.
- No alcohol or illegal substances permitted. Soliciting illegal substances will result in criminal charges.
- Unauthorized commercial vending prohibited.
- NO PETS, NO GLASS.
- All firearms and weapons will be confiscated upon entry (incl. knives, staffs/bats, bows, hammers, axes, etc).
- WTFAQ is Banned? for a full list of banned items.
- This ticket is yours to protect; no exchange, refund or replacement if lost, stolen or unused. Ticket is invalid if the barcode duplicated, removed, or tampered with.
- This ticket is yours to protect; no exchange, refund, or replacement if lost, stolen, damaged, or unused. Ticket is invalid if the barcode duplicated, removed, or tampered with.
- Shambhala does not guarantee the validity of tickets purchased from 3rd parties.
- You agree that your image may be captured in video or photographs without your consent and without compensation.
- You hereby appoint Shambhala as your representative to protect your intellectual property or privacy rights, recognizing that Shambhala has no obligation to take any such action.
- Shambhala is held in the wilderness of the BC Kootenay region. Treat the land, and yourself, with the utmost respect and care. LEAVE NO TRACE – This is a working family farm.
- Shambhala reserves the right to make changes to the rules at any time.
- Shambhala reserves the right to make changes to the rules at any time. This ticket is a revocable license and may be revoked at any time, for any reason , without compensation.