- $275sold out
Tickets for Shambhala 2013 are available online ONLY (NO store sales). A PayPal account is required to complete your order.
- LIMIT THREE (3) tickets per purchase. If you need to purchase more than 3 tix for a wedding, theme camp, etc, drop us a line at email@example.com to let us know what’s up. Any suspicious orders (incl unapproved multiple orders) will be investigated by Ticket Administration and may result in those orders being canceled.
- Shambhala is a 19+ event. Anyone under 19 will be refused entry, no exceptions.
- Ticket price DOES NOT include Early Entry or a Parking Pass. For more info, see Festival WTFAQ?
- Shambhala does not reimburse or replace lost, stolen or unused tickets. Your ticket is your responsibility.
- Click here to read full Terms & Conditions
SHIPPING N’ HANDLING DEETS:
- $11 shipping per order, $6 handling per ticket. Going with a group of friends? Order up to 3 tix together to save on shipping!
- Canadian orders will be shipped via Canada Post Registered Mail which requires a signature for pick up. If not signed for within 10 days of attempted delivery, it will be returned to us, so make sure you keep an eye out for any mail pick up slips!
- All international (incl US) orders will be held at Will Call. International orders are subject to the same S&H fees, which go toward Will Call administration.
In using Your Ticket, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
Shambhala Music Festival Ltd.
August 9-12, 2013
Salmo River Ranch – 6km East of Salmo BC, Canada on Hwy #3 & #6
This ticket will gain the holder entry to the event on Friday August 9th at 8 am.
Wed. August 7th 8am Early Entry, extra $80 per person.
Thurs. August 8th 8am Early Entry, extra $40 per person.
Early entry begins Wed August 7th at 8am; fees roll over on a 24hr cycle. Guests arriving before 8am on Wed. August 7th will not be allowed entrance onto the event grounds. Those parked on the highway are subject to local law enforcement regulations.
Contact us: 250-352-762
Shambhala Music Festival Ltd. Suite 2003 622 Front St. Nelson BC V1L4B7
Artwork by: Meghan Hildebrand Holographics by: LaserGuidedVisions.com
YOU MUST BE 19+ to use this ticket, no exceptions. ID’s will be checked upon entrance to grounds. Ticket holder must have 2 pieces of valid ID (one govt issued photo ID, another with same name).
Ticket Holder agrees and complies with all terms listed here:
- Ticket Holder (“You”) voluntarily assumes all risks & danger, including personal or bodily injury or death, property loss & damage, which may occur by attending Shambhala Music Festival 2013.
- You agree that Shambhala Music Festival Ltd (“Shambhala”), associated agents & the facility owners are not responsible or liable for any damages, injuries, or claims arising from the use of this ticket and you will hold Shambhala harmless from any claims arising from the use of this ticket.
- All vehicles and persons are subject to search by Shambhala security upon entrance to grounds to ensure compliance with provincial & federal laws, facility rules & regulations.
- No alcohol or illegal substances permitted; soliciting illegal substances will result in criminal charges.
- Unauthorized commercial vending prohibited.
- NO PETS, NO GLASS.
- All firearms and weapons will be confiscated upon entry (incl. knives, staffs/bats, bows, hammers, axes, etc).
- FIRE BAN IN FULL EFFECT: No open flames (incl. tea lights, fireworks, flares, fire toys, etc and fuel). Please see the Shambhala website for a full list of banned items.
- This ticket is yours to protect; no exchange, refund or replacement if lost, stolen or unused. Ticket is invalid if the barcode duplicated, removed, or tampered with.
- No exchange or refund if event is terminated early or cancelled due to harsh weather, forest fire, acts of God/nature, governmental regulation or other actions beyond Shambhala’s control.
- Shambhala does not guarantee the validity of tickets purchased from 3rd parties.
- Use of images taken at Shambhala other than for personal use, or of the phrase “Shambhala Music Festival” in the title of any publication or advertisement is prohibited without prior written consent of Shambhala.
- Your image may be captured in video or photographs without your consent and without compensation.
- You hereby appoint Shambhala as your representative to protect your intellectual property or privacy rights, recognizing that Shambhala has no obligation to take any such action.
- Shambhala is held in the wilderness of the BC Kootenay region. Treat the land and yourself with the utmost respect and care. LEAVE NO TRACE – This is a working family farm.
- Shambhala reserves the right to make changes to the rules at any time.
- This ticket is a revocable license and may be revoked at any time for any reason without compensation.